Is there any way to treat stomach cellulite on a patient who is otherwise very thin?

I am a 25 year old woman that is cellulite free, except my stomach. I am very thin, in fact, I'm underweight. I come by my shape honestly, though. I've got very very thin limbs, narrow hips, a small chest (which I would like to eventually augment a tiny bit). While my eating patterns are in need of improvement, I do exercise (just strength work) everyday. I can't lose weight, I'd be putting myself at a really high risk. How do I treat my cellulite?!

Best Options?

For treating #cellulite, my office typically recommends one of three treatment plans: #Cellfina, #VelaShape III, #ThremiSmooth.

#Cellfina is the newest technology and probably most effective. It is a minimally invasive one-time procedure under local anesthetic that removes the fibrous bands under the skin that cause fat to bulge through creating the appearance of cellulite.

#VelaShape and #ThermiSmooth are #non-invasive #bodyshaping products that can help reduce the appearance of your cellulite over the course of multiple sessions.

Book an in-person consultation with a #BoardCertified #PlasticSurgeon to determine which treatment plan is right for you.

Best of luck.

Cellulite on abdomen?

Best advice is to obtain a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon near you experienced in Cellfina. They will examine you and determine whether or not you have cellulite or something else like loose skin. They can then discuss treatment options with you.

Cellfina / Cellulite Reduction/ Liposuction/ Skin Tightening / BBL/ High Definition Procedures

Cellfina is an FDA approved minimally invasive procedure that reduces the appearance of cellulite for at least two years on the buttocks and back of the thighs of women.
It works by releasing the internal bands that cause the cellulite dimpling and so we have not seen any fat atrophy. You should not see much of a difference with weight gain or loss but this also has not been studied.
Other areas of the body with dimpling, it is important to make sure it is truly cellulite before treatment.

It is common to have swelling bruising and firmness after the procedure. This can last for a few weeks.
It is different than Cellulaze which is a laser.
If you have had previous poor results with cellulaze, you can still do Cellfina.
Cellfina has shown 100% noticeable improvement and 96% satisfaction in all patients at 2 years.
Cellfina is designed to be a one time procedure.
It can be used on women with all skin types but caution should be taken if theres a history of keloiding.

It can also be combined with other treatments such as Thermi or
Ulthera if skin tightening is needed.

We have done Sculpsure and Coolsculpting if fat reduction is wanted, but its best to wait 3 months to see the results before proceeding.

It can also be done at the same time as other procedures such as liposuction and BBL or as a stand alone procedure in the office.

Since Cellfina outcomes can be based on technique and experience, please see a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes body contouring to see if Cellfina or other treatments are available to meet your goals.

Take care,

Dr Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

There is only one truly effective and proven lasting cellulite treatment out there, and that is CELLFINA. All of the other lotions, potions, creams, treatments, radio frequency devices, including Cellulaze, are at best, mediocre, and, in many cases, completely worthless. Cellulaze is a laser-based procedure that has a much higher complication rate, as well as a much lower patient satisfaction rate, so that answer is pretty clear. CELLFINA is the only cellulite treatment that has a proven track record of 96% patient satisfaction at 2 years post treatment. Nothing else is even remotely as effective as Cellfina. I have attached a link to my website, explaining how this remarkable system works. There are patient testimonials and schematics reviewing the details of this remarkable breakthrough treatment. Also, Cellfina is a single session procedure that is done under local anesthesia with little to no pain! Thank you for your excellent question.

Steven M. Gitt, MD, FACS (in memoriam)
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Pellefirm

Pellefirm is an excellent way to reduce the appearance of cellulite on the abdomen and arms.  It requires multiple treatments performed 4-6 weeks apart.  

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

VIORA

Hi because you are thin and just need to smooth out the cellulite ripples I think VIORA would be the perfect treatment for you. It's a nonsurgical procedure that can be done in the office on the stomach in less than thirty minutes. It's virtually painless with no downtime. It shrinks the fat cells for a smoother defined look by contouring the body with radio frequency.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Cellulaze for your abdomen

Thank you for your question. I would recommend Cellulaze for the treatment of cellulite. It is a minimally invasive procedure that can improve the appearance of cellulite in one treatment. Other benefits of Cellulaze include:

Minimally invasive procedure
Treats cellulite from under the skin rather than over the dermis like typical treatments
Quick healing process
Long-lasting results
Single treatment

I recommend consulting with a qualified physician for a full consultation.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Stomach Cellulite Treatments -- Thermage Plus Venus Legacy or Velashape

I suggest posting photos or finding a body contouring expert for a formal in person consultation.  I find that thermage followed by venus or velashape treatments does really well for the stomach.  Best, Dr. Emer.