Thermage side effects? Some of my chin scars look darker

I had thermage done 6 months ago and some of my chin scars from acne (years ago) look darker! Is it my imagination?

Thermage and Ultherapy For Skin Tightening - Darker Scars?

Thermage is radiofrequency heating of the skin for skin tightening and shouldn't affect your scars at all.  I prefer to use it in combination with other therapies for optimal results. See an expert for a formal consultation; your scars can be improved with lasers, chemical peels, micro needling. Best, Dr. Emer

Thermage and scars

Thermage is radiofrequency heat to tighten the skin and cannot have any reaction on your scars.  It would be best to post before and after photos to evaluate.  Best, Dr. Green