Any recommendations for tummy tuck and related plastics for a male in Tijuana Mexico?

had gastric sleeve in Tijuana 5 months ago and am very happy. Currently lost 78 pnds and plan on losing 70 more. Can already see loose skin and know I will have to get arms chest, upper thighs and tummy tuck.reason I went to Tijuana to begin with was because of the lower cost for the sleeve. Same company does plastics but the price they gave is out of budget. Hoping that this great community can help find a reputable and affordable surgeon who can do this work at price that I can manage.

Travel surgery

as I have stated many times in this site, I am not a fan of travel surgery.  what will you do if there is a problem which can happen to the best surgeons? save your money and stay reasonably local, so you know that you are going to get complete care

Newark Plastic Surgeon

Congratulations on your successful weight loss; you should be very proud of your accomplishments.  I understand your concerns regarding cost of surgery but I also understand the extent of tummy tuck surgery and the importance of postoperative follow-up visits; I do not recommend that you have the tummy tuck procedure far from your home.

In regards to selecting a plastic surgeon, I would suggest that you with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done. You will find,  while doing your due diligence,  that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;  again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.   I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery;  keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.  Best wishes.