Is it normal to be swollen 6 months after a rhinoplasty? (Photo)

I had a rhinoplasty about 7 months. Some days , I'm in love with my nose . Other days, when it's more swollen , I don't like it as much . Is this normal ? When will the swelling go away completely ? My doctor said it would be 6 months but it's been over 6 months . Also, My tip does feel sensitive .At this point , is that normal?

Up to 12 months

Final results after a Rhynoplasty takes up to 12 months. Been 6 months  you still have some swollen.

Dont worry too much. The biggest part had passed... you are on the other side. A little pacience, you should be much better on a couple of months.

Dr Hernandez Pizzoglio