I had a tummy tuck Feb 2013. I just found out I'm pregnant. Should I be worried? What should I expect?

Pregnancy post TT

With pregnancy, your abdomen will stretch out.  Depending on how much weight you gain or how much you abdomen stretches, it may alter your TT results and leave you with laxity or adiposity that may need surgery to try to recover the pre-pregnancy state, but not necessarily.  You'll have to wait and see how it all settles out.  Enjoy your child and worry about the belly later.  Congrats.

Tucson Plastic Surgeon

Pregnant after Tummy Tuck

It happens. Your tummy will stretch to accommodate, so no worries there.
Afterwards, you won't be quite as tight as before but you'll still be
better than before your tummy tuck. Worst case, you may consider a mini
tuck afterwards, but wait until you see how everything recovers.

No Need to Worry with Pregnancy after Tummy Tuck #tummytuck

• Congratulations on your pregnancy!
  • Your abdominal muscles and skin will of course stretch with the pregnancy.  You certainly don't need to worry about your tummy tuck having any effect on your pregnancy.
  • Time will tell if you are left with excess skin or laxity of the abdominal muscles after delivery. 
  • If that is the case, you may desire a tummy tuck revision.  On the other hand, you may not!
  • Thanks for sharing!