I had gynecomastia surgery 2 years ago. Any suggestion to smooth this out? (Photo)

The left side of the breast stil feels hard , I keep massaging it but it's just like a hard rubber. Any suggestion to smooth this out.. ? Thanks very much

Left Side is Firmer than the Right Following Male Breast Reduction

The areas may feel “lumpy” and irregular and should decreases with time. Often massaging these areas will help soften the scar tissue. Also, the #compression garment helps reduce the swelling, and the longer it is worn, the more quickly you will #heal. It can also assist in the retraction of the skin. If you have any concerns about #healing, its best to ask questions of your surgeon or their nursing staff. It's possible the indentations can be addressed with fat grafting or cosmetic filler(s) if eligible.

Firmness after gynecomastia surgery

Thank you for your question and photos.  It is hard to tell what is going on from your photos but from your description it sounds like you have scar tissue or residual breast tissue.  There maybe some options for you at this point but I would return to your surgeon and discuss you concerns.

John D. Smoot, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon