I am 42, very healthy and looking to talk to a surgeon in Toronto about getting butt implants. Please contact me!

Butt implants

Dear Susan,     You have to realize that not too many doctors are performing butt implants surgery, because sub optimal results and complications occur when surgeons do not have enough experience, which deters many doctors from performing the surgery. So, your best option is to have it done in your local area for many reasons, however, if you can't find experienced board certified plastic surgeons who do lots of butt implants surgery, consider traveling outside your area. That is because butt implants expert surgeons, in the long run,  will save you money and recovery down time, by doing it right.    Not all results are the same, because there are different techniques and different implants. Additionally, experience, skills and aesthetic eye are critical for good outcome. A good way to start your search is through 'RealSelf' community of doctors who dedicate their practice to cosmetic surgery. Check the before and after pictures in the photo gallery , to make sure that they are numerous, consistent and attractive. Also, check the reviews for ratings and positive experience reports.                            Best of luck,                                                   Dr Wodder

Butt implants in Toronto

We perform buttocks implant augmentation for patients nationally and internationally. Proper postoperative as well as preoperative guidelines will allow you to return to your home city following 7 days. A virtual consultation is required to give you definitive recommendations on implant size, etc.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Butt implants in Toronto?

Unfortunately i have no one to refer you to in Toronto but I literally have at least 60% of my patients fly in from other states or other countries as far as Holland, Australia, Germany, India, etc... They all have done well flying back to their home towns within 5 to 7 days after surgery. We give the patient special instructions how to manage the flight and how to do pressure releases while seated to  avoid wound healing complications.  I tell every patient, unless they work from home, plan on taking at least two weeks off of work and three weeks it's even better if possible.  Full activity can typically be resumed at about the six week mark post-op. Glad to help. 

Ryan Stanton, MD