Breast implant. I am 35 y/o with 128 lb and 5.4 ft with moderate breast ptosis I want to lift an put the small size implant.

I prefer the most natural looking implant what do you recommend my bra size in now 80b

Selection of proper breast implant with breast lift.

Thanks for your question but as you can imagine an accurate recommendation can only be made by a face-to-face examination.  My preference is not to have patients select the actual implant that will be used at surgery but to have a sense of the patient's goals that direct me at the time of surgery to test different sizers and choose what I consider the optimal size when combined with an uplift approximates the individuals goals.  Discuss your preferences with your ABPS Bd Certified surgeon and make sure that you are confident that your goals are understood.  Best wishes and enjoy your results.
Jon A Perlman M.D., FACS
Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
Beverly Hills, California

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..
The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

What size implant with a breast lift?

Thank you for your question.  No online can diagnose or make treatment recommendations without an examination and complete medical history.  This is a very personal question that no one else is qualified to answer.  You know your body and your desires better than anyone else.  This is a personal decision that should be between you and your plastic surgeon.  Face to face consultation and exam, measuring your dimensions and evaluating your tissue characteristics should help you and your surgeon reconcile your desires with what your tissues will accommodate.  You should have thorough education and understanding of your options.  These are decisions that should be made as team of educated patient and knowledgeable, skilled surgeon.  Looking at many before and after photos can give you some confidence that your surgeon can deliver a good breast augmentation.  You are wise to have all your questioned answered before surgery.  Best of luck.

David J. Wages, MD
Peabody Plastic Surgeon