Would alloderm or strattice support 800ccs cohesive gel? (Photo)

I had 425 cc tear drop cohesive gels, I recently augmented to 800ccs cohesive gel rounds. They were GORGEOUS but the incisions didn't heal, and the implant was visible so I had to take them out. My doctor is considering a revision with a collagen matrix, but hasn't specified which type yet. My question is: would a matrix sufficiently support 800ccs?

Would Alloderm or Strattice support 800cc cohesive gel implants?

I am sorry to hear about your complication.  Tissue matrices are designed to provide soft tissue support (a variety are presently available).  Of the options you mentioned,  Alloderm (human) - stretches, Strattice (pig) - does not stretch.  Both provide additional tissue coverage; your surgeon will be able to advise you which is appropriate for you.  You may also wish to review implant options again with your surgeon, as using implants that are proportionate to your chest wall dimensions may lower your risk of future complications.Best wishes. 

Would alloderm or strattice support 800ccs cohesive gel?

I am sorry to hear about the complication you have experienced. Online consultants will not be able to provide you with specific enough advice to be truly helpful.  

Having said that, in my practice, given your history and goals, I would suggest an infra areolar incision and would not approach the revisionary breast augmentation through the previous infra mammary incision.  If the tissues  along the lower breast poles are thin,  I would use acellular dermal matrix at the time of the augmentation surgery.
 I hope this, and the attached link, helps to Best wishes.