Internal Lift revision after explant? (Photos)

Hello, I had an explant 3 weeks ago. I am very happy but I am thinking I may need to revise the crease in the future? It is now lower than before implants and giving a bit of a bubble look. If it doesn't retract back up I want to explore the option to fixing it to its original location. I am wondering what you would recommend, the approx. price for this? I am also concerned that another cut will cause more feeling loss to the nerves. Do you think it will make much difference? Thank you!

Early breast revision

You should not consider any type of revision   for at least six months and up to one year. Your body takes that long for the swelling to settle and the scar tissue to remodel  Judging from your pictures it is unlikely that you will need to have any revision in the future 

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Too early to judge outcome

First it is much too early to discuss revisions.   Second, you look much better under the circumstances than you think.

Internal Lift revision after explant

Being three weeks from surgery it is too early to consider a revision. I would suggest a re-look / re-evaluation at six months. Also remember the breasts are sisters not twins. I believe you will do very well.

Stephen M. Davis, MD, FACS

Green Hills Plastic Surgery

#Explant BreastImplantRevision - Internal Lift revision after explant?

It's a fair question in general - but you seem to have a very nice result, and you're only 3 weeks out.  It would be too early for almost anyone to consider a revision but considering how good you look right now, I think it's unlikely that you will benefit from a procedure such as what you've described.  Time will tell.  Stay in touch with your own plastic surgeon and don't hesitate to seek additional consultations if you're concerned, but I don't expect that you'll need it based on what you look like now.  I hope that this helps and good luck.  Dr. Alan Engler, Member of #RealSelf500

Reposition of infra mammary fold incision after X plantation.

It's too early to proceed surgically. One would hope that one wonder modeling is complete the scar will not be an issue. If the infra mammary fold indeed needs to be elevated this can be done with local anesthesia or IV sedation and local anesthesia. It should not affect nipple sensibility. I personally do not charge my patients a professional fee for such revisions.

Internal Lift revision after explant?

Based on your photographs and the timeframe since your surgery, I do not think that additional surgery will be necessary or helpful.  Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with longer-term.

Breast position

At three weeks you are healing.  Best to give it time to settle down first. Good luck with your situation.

Revision after explant

Thanks for your question and photos.  You look like you are off to a great start!  Obviously, having had implants will have affected your fold position to some degree.  At 3 weeks, it is far too early to tell where you will end up. With continued healing time, I suspect that the tissue envelope will tighten somewhat, and may result in an appearance that you are happier with. I think that both your pre-BBA and post-explant breast apperance look good, they just look "different." I suggest that you wait at least 4-6 months to allow full healing, skin tightening, and scar maturation. At that point, if you still feel that your fold position is not where you would like, a revision could be performed, although I suspect that you wont need it.  Best Regards.