Can injecting your lips with Bellafill and or Juvederm cause wrinkles around the mouth?

I did Bellafill 9 months ago in my lips but didnt see volume so I had juvaderm done now in my lips for volume.Would doing all this cause wrinkles around my mouth?

Bellafill for Lips

Generally lip wrinkles are the result of volume loss in your lips.  By adding the filler, you are increasing the volume.  The Juvederm will ultimately go away bit long term the Bellafill will continue to work and help prevent or at least soften any wrinkles yo may get as you get older.  If you liked your Bellafill to start with you may want to add more after your Juvederm wears off.  
I hope that helps.
Best regards.

Kirkland Plastic Surgeon