Did my right implant flip? (Photos)

I woke up this morning mortifying my right breast left, looked, and hangs different. very worried because my surgeon is in Thailand. I got my breasts done in May so it has been 6 months and no problems until today

Flipped Implant

An examination would be necessary to confirm whether your implant had flipped.  In anticipation of your consultation, you should gather all available information (type, shape, size of implant, pocket), and if possible bring in pre- and post-operative photos from before your "?flip".  Your consultant would then be able to give you advice on how to proceed.

Implants moved?

Thanks for your question. There does appear to be quite a bit of difference between your breasts, but without know how you looked before surgery, what implants were used and where they were placed it is hard to comment. If the surgery was done in Thailand and you can not go back there, then I would ask them to send you as much info about your surgery as they can, and then visit a local plastic surgeon for a review.

Anthony Barabas, MBBS
Cambridge Plastic Surgeon