I had Thermage on my abdomen 3mths ago. Can I do coolsculpting on it now?

Coolsculpting

I appreciate your question.
yes you can. The combination might give you a great result
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

best of luck!

Dr Schwartz

Combining Coolsculpting with Thermage

I often find the best combination of treatment is Thermage with Coolsculpting.  You absolutely can have the procedure.  Please keep us posted on your results.

Michele S. Green, MD

Thermage and Coolsculpting

You should be able to do Coolsculpting after Thermage.  Three months is more than adequate.  In fact combining Coolsculpting with non-invasive skin tightening devices are becoming more popular as people are seeking less invasive options to contour and tighten their abdominal region or thighs.

Young R. Cho, MD, PhD

Yes!

I often use a skin-tightening machine before or after Coolsculpting.  You are good to get Coolsculpting now.  Enjoy!

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Yes!

Coolsculpting and Thermage are not contraindicated. In fact, the two devices can augment your results.

Arisa Ortiz, MD, FAAD
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Coolsculpting after Thermage

Yes, Coolsculpting can be done after Thermage treatment since it affects the adipose tissue and not the superficial layer of the skin.

Joshua L. Fox, MD
Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

Absolutely

Thermage and CollSculpting are 2 different modalities that often can be used together.  Go ahead and CoolSculpt away!

Payman Danielpour, MD, FACS

CoolSculpting After Thermage

Yes, you can do CoolSculpting on your abdomen after having Thermage done 3 months ago. Best of luck.

Michael A. Zadeh, MD, FACS
Sherman Oaks General Surgeon

Thermage and coolsculpting

Hello, and thank you for your question. Yes I do believe it is safe to go ahead and do coolsculpting at this time

John J. O`Brien, Jr., MD
Saint Petersburg Plastic Surgeon