I have 3 scars from mole removal and looking to get scar revision. What kind of treatment is best for me? (Photos)

Few years back (around 4 years ago) I had few moles on my face, I went to a salon and the lady promised to have all the moles removed without making any scars. To remove the moles, she used some sort of pen that pierced through the mole and got it burned and removed. The two that bothers me alot is the one of my right cheek and right temple. The one of my temple is deeper. How much of improvement should I expect? How much am I looking into spending?

Scar Management Magic--fillers, lasers, microneedling/prp, subcision

A combination approach would be best. I recommend a combination of lasers, microneedling/prp, subcision and fillers. Cost will vary, but see an expert in facial scarring for best results. Best, Dr. Emer

Combination treatments

Hello there! I would recommend a fractional laser(we use the Sciton pro-fractional laser) to help even out the area, possibly combined with a filler. We have had many great success with patients such as yourself. Make sure you schedule in with a board certified physician for a proper consultation and treatment plan. Good luck!

Ellen A. Janetzke, MD
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon