I want to reduce fat on my abdomen. Should I do lipo or ultrashape? (Photo)

27 year old female. Good health. No health conditions or concerns.

Hello,I would recommend targeted tumescent liposuction for the best results. You could also consider fat transfer procedures with this if you would like.

Minneapolis Physician

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting -- Alternative is VANQISH, Sculpsure, Coolsculpting

I suggest a 4D HI DEFINITION contouring specialist if you want fat removal and contouring. An in person consult is needed to determine what is best based on your body type and skin type. VASER can sculpt and contour the body and results can be seen immediately. Best, Dr. Emer

Ultrashape for Abdomen

UltraShape is an incredible procedure, ideal for those who lead a healthy and active lifestyle but who struggle with stubborn pockets of fat that remain despite diet and exercise. Based on your photos I would say you clearly fit the healthy and active categories, however I am not sure if you have enough fat on your abdomen for the procedure to be worthwhile; it would be difficult to say without seeing you in person. We take the in-person consultation very seriously because this procedure is not right for everyone so it is important to thoroughly assess each patient and be honest as to whether or not they are a good candidate to see results. The nature of the procedure, involving no pain or downtime, would be ideal for your active lifestyle as you would be able to resume normal activities immediately following each treatment, as opposed to liposuction which definitely involves pain and downtime. I would suggest scheduling an in-person consultation for UltraShape to further assess whether or not it's right for you.

Dennis Gross, MD