I have ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome and my sx is less than a month away. Can I still have a BBL?

I'm afraid if I tell my doctor about my current condition hell cancel my sx or change my date which would be catastrophic at this moment because everything for so well with my time off for the healing process. I need it done December 20th and no later :(

Never be afraid to tell your surgeon about medical issues.  This may be very important to the overall success of the surgery and your health in general.