I want to get lip fillers and wanted to know exactly how much I need. I want them a little bit full more. (Photo)

Lip fillers / Lip augmentation

Thank you for your inquiry and for providing photos. Your lips are already quite full and well defined. I would advise to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon in person and make small correction if any, to the lower corners using Restylane or Juvederm. One syringe can last one year once used, so small corrections will be possible for you. Best of Luck to you and you are always welcome in Montreal Quebec.

Fuller lips

Since your lips are already full, I would suggest starting with 0.5cc of a Hyaluronic acid filler to create the fullness that you desire. Based off of your photos, I would start by adding product to your bottom lip to restore overall balance, as it is more aesthetic for the top lip to be slightly smaller than the bottom.

Neil Sadick, MD

Fuller Lips

Your lips appear quite full and I would warn against putting in too much product.  I would start with just one syringe of product.  Best, Dr. Green

Lip fillers

How full you want them is patient dependent. Your lips look quite full now.  Best to be seen in person..

Lip AUgmentation

You lips already look pretty full.  I would advise against augmenting them further.  The only issues is that the top lip is fuller than the lower lip.  Ideal ratios for the lips would have this reversed so if you are going to do additional fillers, I would enhance primarily the lower lip to restore balance.  1 syringe of Juvederm or Restylane would be more than enough

Hardik Soni, MD
Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Lip Fillers/How Much More--Asymmetrical Lips -- Fillers and Botox

It would depend on how much fuller you would like to go. To improve symmetry, I do a combination of fillers and botox to improve the smile. Fillers for size and shape and botox for the smile/asymmetry. Best, Dr. Emer.