I recently had a hair transplant, 2 week to be precise. I start work next week. When can I cut hair on the donor area?

It is always a good idea to follow your doctor's directions after surgery. There should be no issues with

It is always a good idea to follow your doctor's directions after surgery.  There should be no issues with respect to cutting you hair.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Haircut after transplant

It should be fine for you to cut the hair in the donor area at anytime now,particularly if you had an FUE.For the recipient area you should wait another week or 2.

David Deutsch, MD
Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

When I can cut hair on the donor area ?

You can cut -shave your donor area by now. But for shaving the recipient area I advice my patients to complete 6 months . All the best 

Ilker Apaydin, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon