I have good skin but I am concerned about the fine lines under my eyes. Unsure of which treatment is best suited for me (Photo)

I am 30 years old and the fine lines under my eyes have become more prominent (especially with makeup). I have overwhelmed myself with the amount of information out there and I don’t know what is best for ME. I read about thermage, but then heard it’s a waste of money. I read about Retin-A doing wonders. I read about Fraxel. I don’t know if all I need is a good cream or if I need a cosmetic procedure. I have attached a picture (not the best) to give an idea.

Under Eye Wrinkles & Crinkles May Respond To A Combination Of Topical Creams, Botox, & Fillers

First, calm down. You are suffering from what I call "internet-itis,"  a TMI phenomenon outgrowth of our digital age. 

From the photo, it appears that there may be some hypertrophy of the muscles under the eyes, giving rise to a "donut roll" effect, which may be contributing to some extent to the very fine horizontal crinkling immediately below it. This can be easily dealt with a microdroplet or two of Botox (or other wrinkle relaxers, such as Dysport or Xeomin). 

If the mild undereye hollowness and crinkling still trouble you after the above, a tiny amount of filler, such as Belotero Balance, (which I would use in my Upper East Side Manhattan office) may be injected to elevate and smooth the region. In my Israel satellite facility where a far greater number of regulatory agency approved fillers are available, I would opt for Teosyal Redensity II, which I believe is also available in Canada. 

I share your skepticism about relatively laser and radiofrequency treatments, which have proven disappointing, in my experience, as you apparently have also learned through your internet research, to be far more device manufacturer supported marketing hype than hard science. 

Finally, since you are thirty, it would be wise to be on a home maintenance regimen of a topical retinoid, at the very least an OTC retinol with perhaps the addition of an OTC alpha-hydroxyacid cream. 

Consultation and treatment by a board certified aesthetic physician with expertise and experience in both at-home and in-office skin rejuvenation and maintenance treatments is strongly advised and is likely to be the best and most effective way of "curing" your internet-itis. 

Dark Circles, Eyelid Wrinkles/Bags Treatment -- Restylane or Belotero with Cannulas, Clear+Brilliant, Eclipse Micropen, Viva

A combination of fillers, lasers and skin care is needed here for improvement.  Please see an expert .  Best, Dr. Emer.