I have a fatty upper eye area and my brows don't connect to my brow line. (photo)

Is there anything that can be done to correct this? Eyes, hooded eye correction, upper eyelid fat removal, browbone, eyelids

Upper lid fat

From your photo, and relatively simple upper lid fat removal would improve your appearance.  At your consultation, the relative contribution of each facial component to your appearance would be discussed.

Full upper lid

Mynameisjodyjane, Can't answer your question without guessing. For fullness of the upper lid I typically find that the ptotic brow is the culprit and not the upper lid. See the video and then schedule an appointment with an experienced surgeon that does "only faces". good luck!

M. Sean Freeman, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

I have a fatty upper eye area and my brows don't connect to my brow line.

If you are complaining about dropping of the eyelids or lower eyelid bagginess then you might be a good candidate for the Laser Blepharoplasty operation. Although the plastic surgery era is highly developed and there are new treatment models for several other procedures; there is still no efficient alternative of blepharoplasty operation. If you are not comfortable with the look of your eyelids blepharoplasty operation may be a solution for you.

Eyelid protrusion and brows not connecting to brow line.

The protruding upper eyelids are caused by forward/outward protrusion of the underlying fat pockets. A blepharoplasty to sculpt these fat pockets would resolve this condition. I'm unclear as to what you mean concerning eyebrows not connecting, but I think you would be happy with simply the blepharoplasty to sculpt fat. Good luck!

Daniel Lensink, MD
Redding Oculoplastic Surgeon

Fatty upper eyelids

It is difficult to make any recommendations based on a single photograph, but it does appear that you have some fat protrusion in your upper lids. This could be easily managed with a conservative upper blepharoplasty in ordeer to give you a natural and more youthful appearance. I hope this helps.

Andres Gantous, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon