I had a chalazion surgically removed ~3 months ago but the eyelid is still inflamed/thicker. Is there anything I can do? (photo)

I had a chalazion surgically removed ~3 months ago but the eyelid has remained inflamed and looks thicker/droopier relative to the other eyelid. I had a steroid injected about a week and a half ago to help reduce the inflammation but it doesn't appear to have helped. Is there anything else I can do?

Please be patient.

The steroids are time released and will work over 6 to 8 weeks.  That means it would be reasonable to give this another 2 months.  Hang in there and consider reposting then.