How can I tell if the hardness under the skin on my abdomen is my abs or scar tissue? (Photos)

I'm 8 weeks post op in 5d and I'm starting to see definition. Will it stay or will I have more loose skin due to stretch marks.

Post Liposuction Irregularities, Swelling -- Try Massage, Velashape or Venus Legacy With Your Compression

I suggest RF treatments and assessment by someone with experience in hi def liposuction to determine your situation.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Lipo at 8 weeks

You are only 8 weeks out and likely still swollen. It might be hard to tell at this point. You have to give it several more months to settle down.