how can i actually make my hair thicker? (photo)

so, i have fine hair, a fair amount of it. but i really would like to have thicker hair or at least a denser (? if that's a word) head of hair. i basically just want a more well defined hairline for my forehead and side. are there any ways to bring my hairline down besides FUE treatment?

How can i actually make my hair thicker?

Greetings 
Thank you for your photos and question, you can use some treatment as you have very good and quality hair that can be taken care of by hair treatment prosuction or hair loss treatments.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

There is no surgery or medication to make your hair generally thicker. There are hair products that add body and volume to

There is no surgery or medication to make your hair generally thicker. There are hair products that add body and volume to your hair.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Ikne hair and wants thicker hair

People with fine hair can thicken it with various products that are sold as thickeners in the pharmacy. When use, it will double the thickness of each hair so in effect you will get hair that is twice as thick. Experiment with the different products until you find one that you like

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon