G spot amplification - Toronto - looking for a plastic surgeon who offers it.

I was watching a documentary from CBC Doc Zone - called in search of the g-spot and they have a Beverly Hills plastic surgeon offering a G-Spt Amplification shot and he also created a kit for it. I am interested in it I am just hoping a surgeon in Toronto, Canada has learned it and offering it.

G-spot enhancement

Unfortunately I do not have anyone in your locale to recommend.  It is a procedure that has been evolving for many years now.  Currently the most effective method involves injecting the clitoris and G-spot with platelet rich plasma - a concentration of platelets and growth factors distilled down from the patient's own blood which has the potential to stimulate rejuvenate tissues.  In this case leading to a hightened sexual experience and vaginal orgasm.  Glad to help.