Would you consider my forehead to be large? Would I be a candidate for forehead reduction surgery? (Photo)

I am wondering whether I would be a good candidate for forehead reduction surgery. I feel very insecure about my forehead however I have been told that I do not need to be. Am I wrong? Honest answers please :)

You need a better exam than just a photo of a forehead to have a better idea if surgery may be right for you.

It is also impossible to determine if your forehead is "high" with only half the face showing.
Proportions of facial features are usually is measured with the entire face showing.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Would you consider my forehead to be large?

Thank you for your question and photo.  It is difficult to fully assess your facial proportions without seeing your entire face but it may appear that your forehead is on the larger side.  The hairline lowering procedure is one option for this and will likely give you a more balanced yet still very natural look.  I hope this helps and best wishes to you!

Natalie Attenello, MD