How to fix my teeth?

I had braces many years ago as a kid. The results were pretty good, they did the best they could. I still have some gaps in my teeth due to having disproportional teeth. I have a slight gap between my upper centrals. I also have more noticeable gaps between my upper laterals and upper bicuspids. Recently I've been researching online to see what is the best option for me; whether it's bonding or veneers. I just don't want to regret my decision and want something that will last.

Veneers would give you the best results #DrSoftTouch

Bonding and veneers can give beautiful results. Keep in mind, bonding is more of a temporary fix. It is not as esthetic as veneers, not as durable and stains easily.  For the best esthetic result that will last decades, I would recommend porcelain veneers. I hope this helps. Click save on the save button below my name, so that you may ask me more questions in the future.  

Bonding or Veneers to close gaps?

Either bonding or veneers can give you a beautiful, long term result if treatment  is planned and executed properly by an experienced and talented cosmetic dentist.  Realize that porcelain veneers are more stain resistant and will require less maintenance than bonding.  However, your teeth will most likely need to be prepared(enamel reduced to create space for the porcelain) for porcelain veneers.  Bonding can often be accomplished with little or no enamel reduction.  So you must   decide which method you would prefer.  Just make sure you are totally aware of what is going to be done to your teeth so you can make an informed decision.

How to fix a smile?

you are not alone.  Many patients come in with similar history.  There is always a question of veneers vs bonding.  This is really a material or technique question that differs in cost and longevity.  But the focus for you should be the smile design not the material.  What would you like the teeth to look like? How do we get the teeth to be proportional?   How do we create the tooth to lips to face harmony?   You need to find someone that will provide you with a predictable process to achieve aesthetics and long term success.