Is there anything I can do to fix my smile? (Photo)

One side of my smile seems to have more of a curved line than the other. I don't know how to really explain it but it does get annoying especially after seeing such an uneven smile in pictures. Is there anything that can be done non surgically or even surgically to fix this? I would like to know my options.

Uneven smile, options

Hi:

It would be very helpful to also have pictures of your smile as well, in order to check the position of your teeth on left and right side.  From my experience, most likely the teeth on your right are not as supportive of the lip and cheeks as on your left.  Depending on the position of the teeth, veneers or orthodontic treatment might be good options.

Dr. Maddahi

Beverly Hills Dentist

Uneven smile.

it is not possible to determine anything from the pictures posted.  Sometimes the unevenness of a smile comes from the movement of lips and muscles.   Sometimes it arises from the position shape and color of teeth.   If it's from teeth we can usually easily manage it.   Lips and muscles are more difficult but there are options such as the use of Botox.  We like to start with a digital smile design to see what is possible.   

All the best.