How to fix my nose bump? (Photos)

My nose is not as bad as others but i think it is the worst part of my face. How much would it be/ is it posible to change my nose shape to be that cute elf curve?

Minimal change rhinoplasty

You have a very slight dorsal hump.  Reduction of this could be done via a closed technique.  With strong bias, I would say that an open approach in your case would be crazy.  Surgery on your nose is a perfect example of "finesse rhinoplasty".  It would be very easy to cause a new problem when operating on your nose.  Choose a surgeon wisely who will respect the subtlety of your issue and not leave you with a deformity worse than the original problem.  Check out the link I provided to see an example of nice, subtle results achieved via a closed approach.  

Richmond Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question and photographs.

I also recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in rhinoplasty to have a nasal examination performed and a review of your medical history to see if you are a good candidate for rhinoplasty. Based on your photographs and cosmetic goals, I believe you may benefit from a rhinoplasty. The bridge of your nose can be curved by cutting out the extra cartilage along with filing of the bone to smooth it out and create that slope you desire. Best of luck in your endeavors.
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty Candidate

Dear assyxb, You are an excellent candidate for rhinoplasty in the hands of a skilled surgeon. Each rhinoplasty surgery is artistically designed to provide the patient their desired nose. Slightly reducing the dorsal hump and refining the tip of your nose should provide you a natural looking result that balances well with your facial aesthetics. See some examples in the link below and the video above. In the video above you will see a nose similar to your own that of itself is not bad looking however with refinements brings a beautiful softer feminine addition to the patients features. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD

Rhinoplasty , some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Fixing Bump on My Nose

The bone can be filed and the excess cartilage causing your small hump can be removed to improve your profile. See an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon because your asking for subtle changes that will give you a natural result

Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question. I do see a very subtle elevation in the bridge and some extra width to the nasal bridge as well. Your tip is in a good position but can be refined for a cuter nose overall. The bridge can be lowered slightly to give a feminine soft but natural curve. There is not a major flaw to your nose but required a few minor adjustments in different areas for improved refinement. Costs depend on the exact procedure, operating rooms fees, etc which is usually determined at the time of the consultation. See a surgeon who specializes in facial plastic surgery for a full in person exam. Good luck.

Jeffrey Jumaily, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

How to fix my nose bump?

The dorsal bump is composed of both bone and cartilage which must be shaved down in order to remove it Osteotomies placed in the nasal bones will be required to narrow the bridge line and close the open roof created from the bump removal. The nasal tip may need to be adjusted slightly to balance with the new bridge line. The cost of a rhinoplasty is directly determined by anesthesia fees, surgeon's fees, and the operating room fees. For more information, many before and after rhinoplasty examples, and our current price list, please see the video and the link below

Rhinoplasty

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you may benefit from a dorsal hump reduction.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and not just a computer animation system. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Refinement

It is possible to refine your nose a bit more.  You would have to be seen in person to do so. Best of luck.

Small hump removal

thanks for your question. Your nose looks to have a very subtle Ha and a slight asymmetry to the left side. If you were actually serious about doing something to your nose, which  I do not think you need, then you should probably seek the advice of a double board-certified facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon. 

Roberto E. Garcia, MD, FACS
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon