I'm trying to find a PS in Ontario that knows how to do the Barbie nose job (popular in Korea and Thailand). Suggestion? (photo)

It obviously can be done so please don't tell me it depends..blah blah. I'm asian and all those girls that go get that done are asian so I'm just looking for someone who can do the same type of work in Canada. I don't care about it looking natural. I already got a nose job which doesn't look like much change.I've attached photos of what I'm looking for. You either can do it, or you can. no excuses.I am trying to avoid flying to Korea or Thailand for this.

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Rhinoplasty , some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Suspicious results

the photos you have posted are results that are not reality and are not achievable 

Please study the photos pre and post op - the pre and posts are either completely different patients or heavily photoshopped - the necks look different , the upper lips have completely different slopes before and after, the foreheads completely different and the noses after surgery are heavily refined noses with thin skin on noses of patients with thick skin before. 

Be very careful of people promoting such results as they are likely fabricated results for  marketing 

Please send photos of your nose so advice on what can be realistically achieved can be given