Where can I find ablative dual-wavelength CO2/Erbium-YAG in Toronto? (photos)

Hello everyone, I have been suffering from acne since I was a teenager. I am now 24 years old and am left with lots of acne scars and some sun damage. I have done a lot of research on laser resurfacing and I've come to the conclusion that the best type of laser resurfacing is the ablative dual-wavelength CO2/Erbium-YAG. I live in Toronto, Canada and I am not sure where I can be treated with this specific laser resurfacing machine. I also wanted to know the cost. Also does it help dark circles?
See average cost for CO2 Laser

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Laser Resurfacing

Thank you for your question waterlily2015. Fractional laser resurfacing works well for acne scars. There are three lasers used for this purpose CO2, Er:YSGG (Cutera Pearl), and Er:YAG (erbium). They all remove the skin (ablation). But some generate more heat than others (CO2 most, Er:YAG least). This heat can help stimulate the formation of new collagen, which is important in treating both acne scars and wrinkles. People with darker skin types are more sensitive to heat, as this can cause discoloration, so Er:YAG works best in these people, although even CO2 can be used with low settings. I have never heard of using multiple fractional resurfacing lasers for acne scars. A resurfacing treatment can be combined with a non-ablative laser or radiofrequency. Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations for you. Good luck!

Encino Physician