Its it possible to use fillers, such as Restylane to get the look I want ? (photos)

Look at my photos please I have got different answer but basically I want a natural look I want my nose to appear slimmer less flare on my nostrils, I like my nose shape I just want it to look smaller, I don't believe surgery is my only option because the nose I have which filler will give me a strong defined tip so the middle of my nose looks narrower and also my nostrils to appear smaller focusing on the tip I don't want a defined "bridge" nose just defined tip preferably

Restylane is a safe and natural cosmetic dermal filler that restores volume and fullness to the skin to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds. It is a satisfying lip filler, bringing “new life” to small, narrow lips. Restylane was the first filler of its kind in the U.S. market and has achieved much success. You will be very satisfied with this treatment experience. The results are appreciated before you even leave the office.

Red Bank Dentist

Facial Sculpting Using Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm and Sculptra and Fat

I would consider a consultation with an expert as fillers can be used for facial contouring and shaping.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Fillers instead of rhinoplasty

I do not think that you will get the look you want from just fillers. A formal rhinoplasty will hopefully be able to deliver what you want. Good luck.

Change in shape of nose

it is certainly possible with Botox and fillers to obtain the appearance you want with your nose. Just be sure you choose a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon

Melvin Elson, MD
Nashville Dermatologist

Reducing Nasal Flare

Thanks for your question. I don't believe Restylane or other dermal fillers are your answer. Surgery would be the most common approach. However, non-invasively, botox can be used to give a more narrow appearance to the nose, placed into the alar portion of the nasalis muscle- and of course this is temporary so expect to do it every 3 to 4 months. This might affect how you breath through your nose under stress such as heavy exercise, so take that into consideration.

Lisa Vuich, MD

Lisa Vuich, MD
Nashua Physician