What I can do to get my figure back? (photos)

I want a rounder booty slightly smaller breast and a flat stomach I'm eating healthy and am working out .30 yrs old 5'2 went from 295 to 195 36H breast and am finding it hard to lose the weight in my stomach and breast I've lost majority of my butt and would like to know

What I can do to get my figure back?

You look amazing for having weighted 295 and losing 100 pounds. Congrats!!!!  Normally after losing 100lbs patients will need a full tummy tuck with lipo and muscle plication. Liposuction of your back and love handles can also be done and any fat can be transferred to your buttocks. A breast lift with reduction can get your breasts slightly smaller but also perky again.

BBL

Congratulations on your weight loss. An exam in person would be beneficial to determine if the abdominal protrusion is fat or weak muscles.  Fat grafting to the buttocks is possible as well.  The breasts can be lifted and reduced as well.

BBL and Tummy Tuck

Thank you for your question and for posting appropriate pictures. Congrats on your weight loss! You seem like a good candidate for a lateral tension abdominoplasty tummy tuck and a BBL with liposuction. The procedures should be performed separately for optimal healing. The tummy tuck will give you a flat tummy, tighten the muscles and remove any loose skin. In a separate procedure, liposuction and fat transfer to the butt will help finish the shape you're looking for. You should have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon with expertise in these areas for exact recommendations.

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

BBL & breast lift

Thank you for your question and photographs.I would recommend scheduling a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to have a full body examination performed for the best advice. From the looks of your photos you seem like a good candidate for a breast lift and Brazilian butt lift. Fat can be harvested (liposuctioned) from your stomach and hip rolls and be injected into your buttocks. When I perform a BBL, I will evaluate the patient’s body to make sure that they are a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift. It will also be assessed as to which areas will be liposuctioned. Depending on the amount of fat necessary to fill the buttocks area, multiple donor sites on the body may be considered. After liposuction has been performed, a closed sterile system is used which ensures the fat tissue is never exposed to the air. This keeps it safe and purified for reinjection into the buttocks. Our plastic surgery office uses P188, a triple-wash antibiotic that sterilizes the tissue and separates the healthy fat from any tissue that may not survive the transfer process. I will then reinject the fat to make sure that the layering is done properly, effectively and that the results are smooth and shapely. I hope this helps.
Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon