Do I have festoons and if so, how can this be treated? (Photo)

Hi, I have puffiness in my upper cheek area. I am wondering if these are festoons and what is the possible treatment for this. I currently have a bit of teosyal redensity 2 under my eye, but I did the fillers a while ago. It is very frustrating and I want a solution!

No doctor answers yet