Fat transfer suitable for mildly tuberous breasts? Please see other questions for picture.

Hi doctors, I've decided that I do not want implants. I'm not comfortable with the risks.. I'd like to get a fat transfer but also scoring of the tight bands, a possible breast lift if needed the usual, just with fat transfer instead of implants. Could I still achieve a nicer cleavage area and nice round breasts like I would with an implant? I am willing to travel to the best doctor for the job if you have any reccomendations. I'm going to see Dr.Mitch Brown in Toronto for a consult in December

Breast augmentation #breastcontour #fatgrafting #beauty #tmbcosmeticsurgery

Dear Healthybodyimage

Thank you for your question!  Fat transfer is a good technique for breast shaping- BUT the best results are achieved with the BRAVA system for breast pre- expansion.  The procedure for you will depend on size change preferred and an implant can be combined with fat graft if needed.

With Warm Regards

Trevor M Born MD

Fat grafting vs implants

I prefer to place implants as opposed to fat graft breasts for augmentation.  Best of luck with your decision to move forward.