This is my second fat transfer to hips. What else can I do to add inches to my hips to get wider hips?

I did my second fat transfer to my hips 2 months ago. They have gotten significantly smaller and only 1 inch remained and I would like to add some more inches to my hips. Is there anyway for that to happen for me not to spend more money for another procedure. If I was to gain weight will my fat go to my hips so it would get wider? I gain weight in my upper body and the fat came from my stomach and back so if I gain weight will the majority of my weight go to my upper body?

Fat Transfer

Gaining weight is not recommended.  You will not be able to control where the fat will be deposited and it is not healthy.  Seeing a plastic surgeon who has good experience in fat transfer may be of assistance in deciding whether another procedure is worthwhile.  Sometimes, we are just not able to achieve our desired result, and a surgeon can help you maintain realistic expectations.

Good luck.

What can I do to add inches to my hips?

I don't know from where and to where or how much fat was harvested and transferred. All I can suggest is to suction any other areas that by narrowing would help make the target areas look wider. Of course transfer this fat to the area you want wider.

Curtis Perry, MD
Downey Facial Plastic Surgeon

Getting the Right Combo for the Results You Want--VASER Hi Def, ThermiRF, fat transfer

The problem with gaining weight is you can't predict where you gain weight. I recommend getting a formal consultation with a hi-def physique expert. I know you had fat transfer, but you might be a candidate for VASER hi def and with ultrasound/ThermiRF treatments, fat transfer with prp, it can contour and shape the body further. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer