Do I have enough fat for a Brazilian butt lift? (photo)

Enough fat for BBL

Hi Amelia, Thanks for the picture. A Brazillian butt lift does not only involve autologous fat transfer for augmentation, but also sculpting the areas around the buttocks (especially the waist) to accentuate it.

You have a very lean body and therefore less fat for transfer, but that "little" (approx.6-700cc) would be enough to achieve an augmentation and a round contour in your case. The fat could harvested from the back, flanks, abdomen & maybe the inner thighs.

You could consider the procedure and expect a satisfactory outcome. All the best!

Brazilian Butt Lift

Thank you for your question in regards to a Brazilian butt lift. It does not appear that you have enough fat to achieve desired results for a Brazilian butt lift. An in person consultation is recommended for full evaluation.
To be sure what is best for you, see two or more board-certified plastic surgeons in your area for a full and complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have surgery. I hope this helps.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Please put your front, side pictures. These pictures are easier to see if they are taking by someone else not close to the camera of the area you are interested only to give you a better answer.

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Rami Ghurani, MD

BBL

The photo  you posted does not look like you have a lot of fat for a BBL, but an evaluation in person could be beneficial.