If I am 5' 2" and weigh 132 lbs, do I have enough fat for a BBL?

BBL for thin patients

Take note that BBL on even a 115 lbs. female patient could provide an amazing result with meticulous patient selection, careful collection and purification of fat, and meticulous fat injection.  While it may appear that thin patients have insufficient "unwanted" fat, doing liposuction on a larger surface area or treating multiple regions can help surgeons collect enough volume.

The fat is then purified and re-injected into the buttocks.  It is of critical importance to achieve a high survival rate (at least 70 percent) of fat grafts to achieve long-lasting, impressive results from BBL.

Good luck and best wishes. 

BBL for thin patients

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Good luck and best wishes. 

Do I have enough fat for a BBL?

It would be better to answer by looking at some picture , but according to your weight , if you haven't had a liposuction before , you certainly might have enough fat for a good BBL. 

Best regards 

Do I have enough fat for a BBL?

Best regards 

Being a good candidate for a BBL

to be a good candidate for a bbl, you need to have a good amount of excess fat, located in easy to access areas (external abdominal fat, flanks, thighs), and realistic expectations.  Height, weight, and BMI are an indicator of whether or not you have excess fat but not if it is sufficient and good for fat transfer.  It is best to schedule a consultation with a Brazilian Butt Lift expert. If you think you may be very skinny, find someone with experience in skinny BBLs.

Being a good candidate for a BBL

5'2", 132 lbs, Enough Fat for a BBL

Photos would be necessary to make a determination.  Determination of candidacy varies greatly with not only the patient's anatomy, health, and goals, but also the skill of the surgeon.  You will need a board certified plastic surgeon (BCPS) who is an expert at thinner patient liposuction and BBL to make this procedure work for you.  Grafting anywhere from 400 cc to each buttock in a very small person to 1500 cc or more to each buttock in other patients may be reasonable. There is a skin component to consider as well as the amount of fat available.  Best to schedule an in-office consultation with a BCPS to discuss your goals and availability of fat for transfers.  Also review the BCPS's website gallery of "before and after" photos and the number of BBLs the BCPS has performed.

Kenneth Hughes, MD, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

5'2", 132 lbs, Enough Fat for a BBL

BBL

Hi, and thank you for the question.

Please send us pictures front, sides, and back in bikini or underwear so we can evaluated your case and give you a better reply.

Enriquillo Clime Rivera, MD

BBL

Hi, and thank you for the question.

Enriquillo Clime Rivera, MD

BBL

You would have to be seen in person to determine if you have enough fat for BBL. This really depends upon what is available and what your goals are.

BBL

BBL in slim patients

You should be examined by a Plastic Surgeon who performs plenty of BBLs. Harvesting a small amount of fat from multiple areas will often yield enough volume to make a good difference in a smaller person. 

BBL in slim patients

It is difficult to evaluate if you have enough fat for the transfer without photos. I would recommend an in person consultation or at least a virtual consultation. 

Bbl

need to see photos then will be able to acess the amount of fat avaible. the best fat is from the abdomen wait and thighs

dr g

Anthony C. Griffin, MD

Bbl

dr g

Anthony C. Griffin, MD

Hello dear!

Thanks for the question, but photos are necessary to know if you are a good candidate. Because you can have 132lbs and a lot of fat, but also 132lbs and low fat and lots of muscles.

I recommend you to make an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon for a good evaluation and to talk about your goals and concerns. 

Good luck :)

Hello dear!

Good luck :)