What if I have no eyelashes before using latisse. If I stop using latisse will I return to having no eyelashes?

Latisse

Hello and thank you for your question. Latisse is a lash growing serum that promotes lash growth and thickness. Once you stop the usage of Latisse, your lashes will slowly go back to its normal state prior to the use of Latisse. I wish you the best of luck!

Latisse works while it is used

Latisse encourages eyelashes to grow - it cheers them on.Once the medication is stopped, the cheering and encouragement stops and the hair returns (slowly) to the original growth pattern.

Latisse results only last while you're using Latisse.

When you stop using Latisse, your eyelashes will eventually return to their baseline appearance. It is a medication, and to maintain the results you need to maintain usage.

Stephen D. Hess, MD, PhD
Philadelphia Dermatologic Surgeon

Latisse.

Latisse is a medication.  When you stop using the product your lashes hair growth cycle will eventually return to their normal state.  Hope this helps. 

Grant Stevens, MD