What will help my under eye bags?

Hi, I have very dark under eye circles genetically as I am very pale and the skin in the area is quite thin. I have no hyper pigmentation or wrinkles as I am in my early 20's but the area is very dark and can't be covered. The colour is due to the thinness of the skin and the subsequent veins showing through. I've heard that dermarolling can increase skin thickness, could I combine this with some kind of laser treatment to reduce over all darkness? how long do laser treatments for veins last?

Filler

I WOULD TRY FILLERS BEFORE GOING IN AND DOING SURGERY , THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FAT TRANSFER AND FILLERS ARE FILLER ARE LESS INVASIVE AND CAN LAST 6-9 MONTHS SOMETIMES UP TO A YEAR DEPENDING ON WHICH ONES. FAT TRANSFERS ARE USUALLY SURGICALLY DONE WITH LIPO AND TRANSFERRED TO ANOTHER AREA OF THE BODY. A FAT TRANSFER CAN ALSO BE DONE THROUGH A LOCAL AFTER SURGERY FOR A REPEAT FAT INJECTION. FAT INJECTIONS OR TRANSFERS ARE USUALLY MORE PERMANENT. THIS IS SOMETHING THAT YOU MAY WANT TO SPEAK TO YOUR DOCTOR ABOUT IN A CONSULTATION AND SEE WHAT YOUR OPTIONS ARE.

Dark circles due to thin skin

Thank you for sharing your question. Your particular issue of thin skin revealing the blood vessels beneath it is particularly difficult to treat. Using Retin A or having PRP (platelet rich plasma) injected into the skin may help thicken the tissue and diminish the appearance of the blood vessels. Unfortunately, nothing will completely remove the darkness. See an experienced Oculoplastic Surgeon for comprehensive evaluation and discussion of possible treatments. Good luck,

Dark under eye circles

Thank you for your posting your question. Unfortunately without a picture is hard to give you an accurate response to your particular problem. From what you are saying, you might be a good candidate for laser treatments to help with the underlying veins/darkening color of your lower eyelids. Could very well be that the darkness is related to a shadow produced in the tear trough area from volume loss which can happen as early as in your twenties and in many cases could even be genetic. I would also consider starting on retina-a which will help with texture, color, and thickness of your skin in this area. You can use it in all the face. Be careful  not getting it in your eyes. Once daily will do it, at night. You may start with a low % and every other day, then increase the use as tolerated. If there is a tear trough deformity, this could be corrected with HA fillers. Hope this was helpful. Good luck!