What is the estimated price for a facelift in Toronto? (I understand there are varying degrees of facelift procedures.)

Facelift prices

Dear Emma57779,

Thank you for your clinical post and this is a common question. There are many different types of facelifts as there are many different types of aging faces that present for rejuvenation. One of the more common types of facelift is a mini facelift. A mini facelift is designed with an incision inside the ear and extends slightly behind the ear lobule. It is excellent for correcting modest concerns of the jaw line and under the chin. A mini facelift will not address the mid-face, eyes, brow or more complicated problems of the neck.

A mini facelift can cost anywhere from $4,000.00 to $8,000.00 depending on the experience of the plastic surgeon and the difficulty of your tissue. A standard facelift generally involves extended incisions from inside the ear around the top of the ear into the hairline and further around behind the ear. It can lift and address problems of the smile lines, the jowl, the under chin and modest problems of the neck. It generally involves elevation of the skin and some underlying deeper support tissue called the SMAS or muscle. A standard facelift performed by an excellent well-trained plastic surgeon with experience in the City of Toronto will cost anywhere from $8,000.00 to $15,000.00. It is certainly true that sometimes you get what you pay for and a face is always on display.

There are some more specialized versions of facelifts that include the brow, the lids, endoscopic elevations of the brow or the tail of the brow elevation with or without cheek elevation such as an endoscopic mid facelift and these can be added to a standard or mini facelift. Specialized facelifts that lift brow, all four lids, mid-face, jowl and neck would cost anywhere from $18,000.00 to $25,000.00 with the two or three top facelift surgeons in Toronto.

I was fortunate to be trained in both plastic surgery and ear, nose, throat, head and neck oncology and have been performing standard, mini and specialized facelifts for over 20 years.

Schedule consultations with two or three reputable facelift surgeons and I think there’s a high probability you’ll get an excellent result at an affordable, realistic or necessary price point.

I hope this information has been of some assistance and best of luck.

For more information, please review the link below.

R. Stephen Mulholland, M.D.
Certified Plastic Surgeon
Yorkville, Toronto

the price of face lift in North America

in the U.S. in Canada, depending on the degree of work involved, he is expected they anywhere as low was 4000 dollars and as high as 30,000 dollars for a face lift operation.  The price will very based on the degree of work required, whether not anesthesia is required, the capabilities in the right occasion and the experience of the surgeon, and of course, standard geographic variation.

Facelift costs

The price is going to vary from surgeon to surgeon and will depend on what exactly needs to be done to achieve your desired outcome. Bottom line, an in person evaluation is mandatory. I would suggest that you find a board certified plastic surgeon in your area (link below) whose work you like and call their office for a quote. Best, Dr. Nazarian

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Cost for facelifts

Natural  #facelift results and their costs.
There are many variations and modifications of facelifts. My surgery experience spends more than 25 years. After performing and observing the various facelifts of many plastic surgeons I believe that the best results depend upon the surgeons on experience and his personal results.
the costs will vary in every city but you can search Real Self by region

Cost for facelift

Thank you for your question. As others have stated, what an individualised "face lift" consists of could vary greatly. The cost for a brow lift versus SMAS full face lift for instance, could be drastically different- roughly 5500 to over 14000. The cost for facial cosmetic surgery also varies greatly between Plastic Surgeons as those who are highly specialised, trained in facial cosmetic surgery and in high demand will have pricing which reflects that.

I recommend that you consider experience, before and after photos which appeal to you, and book consultations in-person to meet with your chosen Plastic Surgeons. Base your choice on your satisfaction with the Surgeon and surgical plan.

All the best

Cost of a facelift/necklift

Hi there.  Thank you for submitting your question to the physician community here at RealSelf.  In my opinion, the first question to ask is "what defines a facelift" as per your surgeon.  Simply, is it a lower facelift/necklift, or a lower facelift/necklift with eye (and/or midface) procedures added?  The traditional answer is that a "facelift" is actually a lower facelift and necklift.  In metro areas such as yours, it is typical to pay anywhere from $5-12K (USD) for this procedure.  The surgeon's experience is critical.  It is completely reasonable to pay upwards of 100% more for your procedure if you have a seasoned surgeon performing your work.  My advice is to interview a 2-3 surgeons at a minimum before undergoing this rejuvenating procedure.

Paul Lanfranchi, DO, FAOCO
Las Vegas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Facelift , Toronto Plastic Surgeon Dr. Adibfar

Hello ;
Let me start by saying that something as important as a facelift is not a commodity which can have an absolute price. 
It really depends on the extent of the lifting ( Smas vs. skin only, face and neck vs. mid face only,  performed under GA vs. IV sedation) as well as the expertise of the surgeon.
My recommendation to you would be to consult with 3 well known plastic surgeons in your community who are famous for their facelifts and get a feel of their abilities, personalities , support staff , surgical center and of course photos of their results and the possibility to speak with a few of their patients.
A comprehensive examination would be necessary for a more exact estimation.
Please feel free to view our gallery of photos as well as our media page for live surgeries.
Thank you

Toronto prices

My patients from Canada have said it costs in the range of $10,000CD give-or-take a couple thousand. The equivalent procedure in Miami commonly runs between $4500-$6500US.                       

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD

Facelift

Thanks for this question.

The prices vary in Toronto according to how much work is done, where it is done and who does it. Having said that the range is likely $9000 to $2500. 

Facelift fees

The cost for a facelift will vary from surgeon to surgeon and from city to city. I suggest finding a surgeon you want to go with then get the fees.  You want to see the surgeon's results and go with one that you like.