Am I eligible for invisalign? Is my case costly? (photos)

I've always wanted braces and now that I'm in my twenties, I'm wondering if my case has gone bad. I am of course very concerned with the cost of my treatment, so please let me know. Also as a plus, am I eligible for invisalign? Thanks in advance! P.S: I have 2-3 twisted upper teeth but otherwise well aligned, my lower teeth are generally well aligned, although I do have a small gap in the middle.

Your invisalign

The treatment of your teeth will certainly yield excellent results. With invisaling you would be considered a "full case" which means it is a comprehensive approach to making your teeth straight. Since each provider has different set fees, you should consider seeking treatment from someone with a great track record with invisalign treatment.I am sure your final results will look amazing.All the best,

Los Angeles Dentist

It's complex. But yes

Hello. You are missing two lower incisors and this creats Arch discrepancy issues between the top and the bottom arches. Invisalign could be used to straighten your teeth and so can conventional Orthodontics. You will, however, have a significant amount of overjet between the Upper Front Teeth and lower front teeth. In order to eliminate this you would need to have upper premolars extracted to close the upper Arch and reduce the over yet. If the overjet is acceptable to you, you could do Invisalign or conventional Orthodontics to straighten the upper teeth without extractions and close the gap in the lower teeth. 
Your case wood be more expensive than the normal case.

Douglas Jopling,  DDS Dallas,  Texas area

Yes to #Invisalign #DrSoftTouch

Hello there,
Orthodontic treatment would benefit you without a doubt! Based on your photos, you appear to be a candidate for Invisalign.  The cost of Invisalign varies depending on the dentist you select and the region in which you live.  I would recommend seeing an experienced Invisalign provider for a complete evaluation.  I always recommend doing some online research and finding a dentist with great before and after photos. This will give you a pretty good indication of what you can expect from the dentist that you select. I'll link a photo of a patient of mine who's case was very similar to yours.  The second photo does not show completed treatment, but does show the excellent progress that was made after 15 months.  Good luck and I hope this info helps you. Follow me if you have more questions.

Sarah Thompson, DMD
St. Louis, MO