Is it possible to do an elective lefort I osteotomy and chin/lower jaw reduction? (photos)

Is it possible to have a lefort I osteotomy to move my maxilla outward/forward, and pay out of pocket for it (as I don't have a medically necessary need for it--my bite is fine, but it still looks like I have a horrible underbite)? I'm not interested in facial implants as they all look highly unnatural. I am also interested in decreasing the size of my chin/lower jaw, and moving my chin "backwards" so it no longer projects past my upper teeth. Is it possible to make my lower jaw less square?

Upper jaw and chin

Yes, but the bite has to justify the upper jaw coming forward or you get an 'overbite/overjet'. The fullness you want to achieve has to balance with  the occlusion; and the chin position. The chin can be modified to a natural position but once again, it depends upon the position of the lower incisors which do affect the lower lip contour. Consult a maxillofacial surgeon

Vancouver Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon