Are my ears pulled back enough? (photos)

I dont know if I am putting too much thoughts on my ears because Ive always been self conscious about them. I had otoplasty 6 months ago. Is the result nice or should I do a revision? Thank you very much!

I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the results of you otoplasty surgery. I suggest going and discussing the results with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Discuss your likes and dislikes, during your consultation you would be given options to fix the concerns you have post-surgery. I hope this has been helpful, thank you for your question and have a great day!

Are my ears pulled back enough?

Although there is a small difference between both sides in the lower part of your ears, your ears appear to me to be sufficiently well pinned. However, if despite that you would like a correction at the bottom of the slightly more protruding ear, this would be minimally invasively possible, i.e. without cutting open the ear,  with the Merck stitch method. With this method one can co-determine the result with a hand mirror during and at the end of the operation.   

Waldemar Merck, MD
Germany Plastic Surgeon