Does anybody know of a dermatologist here in Toronto with experience on sun damage treatments? I need help please.

I have a bad case of Melasma and sun damage on my face.
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Melasma and Sun Spots -- Best Treamtent Is Clear + Brilliant / Fraxel 1927 with Microneedling PRP, Pro Yellow is Useful

There is no "cure" for melasma but there are great treatments. We are doing a clinical trial now on clear + brilliant with bleaching and microneedling and getting amazing results. I suggest you see an expert. You will need lifelong treatment, sun protection, skin care. But these treatments can give you improvement and then you maintain. Do not compromise expertise and experience for location. Best , Dr. Emer.