Help for damage after Ultherapy. What can correct global facial fat atrophy, eyelid retraction, & lateral canthus damage.(photo)

Are there any ETHICAL DR's on this site who are willing to offer sound advice for the numerous women adversely affected by improperly performed Ultherapy? It's a fact that when done improperly Ultherapy causes facial fat atrophy & eye damage. The # of us who have experienced the same side effects is troubling & the list is growing. There has to be at least 1 Dr. here who values patient safety over MONEY! Pls honor the hyppocratic oath you have taken & offer us HELP to heal & warn others.

Corrective methods following ULTHERAPY

Sorry to hear about your adverse events. I personally would not have chosen you as a candidate for ULTHERAPY in the first place. I would have only used simple Botox for the masseter areas and fillers to enhance. Ultherapy is used to help with mild to moderate laxity. Now, looking at your photos we can still help you, however I do think a team approach is needed. For facial sculpting, Dermatologist or Plastics for the use of fillers such as Juvederm, Restylane or fat transfer. For your eyes, with ectropion, I would refer you to an ophthalmologist for a repair of your lateral canthus. They can comment on support for this area. Another option is with maxillofacial surgery with cheek implants. I really do think a team approach is the answer, and not just one physician. Ultherapy, in the correct hands is a great device, however one should see a Specialist to avoid un-necessary treatment. Wishing you well, Dr Davin Lim Laser and aesthetic dermatologist, Brisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Facial Sculpting Using Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm and Sculptra and Fat

I have never had this occur after Ultherapy in my hands. I suggest consulting with an experienced physician for further evaluation and treatment. Fillers, implants and fat can all be used to sculpt and contour the face. you may need surgical revision of your eyelids themselves.  Best, Dr. Emer

Ultherapy complications

I'm very sorry this has happened to you. First, this is why I do Ultherapy myself or our PA who has received precise and exact training. It's easy to place grids on a face and hit the button. It's a lot different to be a surgeon and know what layers you're looking at and where to go and where not to, depending on the result you're going for. For example, It doesn't look like you really needed it in the first place. I would've offered you something different. 
Ok so options- first option to correct all that fat loss will likely be sculptra or some other type of filler, possibly fat or voluma. I'd go with the longer lasting ones. Once that volume is corrected, then I'd assess your lower lids and if you need a procedure to add length back to your lid so it isn't as tight and your eye isn't as exposed. 
Those are the main things. Let me know if I can help further!

Cain R. Linville, MD
Houston Physician