Can crease retract up after breast explant? (photos)

Hello, I had an explant 6 days ago and I can see that the crease is lower now than prior to breast implants.. I am wondering in time if this can flatten out and raise back up? Or should I have done some sort of internal lift?

Can crease retract up after breast explant?

Thank you for the question and pictures.  Yes, some degree of contraction (bounce back of the breast skin envelope) will certainly occur);  of course, it is hard to predict exactly how much contraction will occur and whether or not you will be pleased with the final outcome of surgery. 

My best advice: patience. It will take many months for you to see the final size/shape of the breasts after breast implant removal surgery. Best wishes.

Too early to judge outcome

This looks fine.  An internal lift would not have changed anything.

At this point in your recovery, it is much too soon to be worried about the outcome.  It takes time for things to heal.  There may be sensation changes for up to 2 years. It may be 6 months or more before the shape has reached its final look.  Be patient.

Explantation

Not all breasts will retract back exactly to where they started. This will likely be more common  the longer  you wait to have them removed.