Can cool sculpting be done after inner thigh lipo? (Photos)

I am a 43 yr old and had lipo on my inner thighs 6 months ago to stop them from rubbing together. The results were not optimal. One of my thighs is lumpy and the little bulge at the top of my thighs still rubs together. I am not interested in having any more surgery and was wondering if cool sculpting would improve the situation. Is it risky to treat this area with cool sculpting? Will it look worse afterwards? What is the success rate for women in their 40s. Thanks!

CoolSculpting Inner Thighs after liposuction

In my practice this is done often to help clients achieve their goals. If you were my patient I would like the opportunity to see you in follow up so please consider a follow up with your surgeon in case you indeed want a touch up. If that is not what you desire cool sculpting might be a nice option for you. I would start with just one session and give it a full 90 days to see results. 

Inner thigh Coolsculpting

Coolsculpting after liposuction can definitely improve less than optimal results. As long as there is fat in the area that can be pinched, Coolsculpting should be able to improve it. You may want to consider more than one treatment, spaced at least a month or two apart.

Andrew Campbell, M.D.

Quintessa Aesthetic Centers

Andrew Campbell, MD
Milwaukee Facial Plastic Surgeon

Coolsculpting and inner thigh

Coolsculpting  is a non-invasive procedure that can be done on the inner thigh area. Many patients chose to do this after lipo to get rid of unwanted pockets of fat  that remain. I would suggest that you have an in person consult at a certified Coolsculpting office. They will need to measure the are to be treated to make sure the fat is enough for the device. Also during the consult they can make sure this is the right option for the expected results. I hope this helps!

Steven H. Dayan, MD
Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

Irregular fat after liposuction

Dear lal88:

We frequently treat patients who have had liposuction, for greater fat reduction and/or smoothing contour irregularities. The CoolFit applicator is ideal for this area, and we have the new applicator with which the treatment can be completed in 35 minutes.

If there is only a very small area of protruding fat, you might do better with Kybella,  If laxity is an issue, skin can be treated with radio frequency (Pellevé) or focused ultrasound (Ultherapy).

All the best,   Dr. Clark

Sheryl D. Clark, MD

Coolsculpting Combination with Vanquish, Venus Legacy, Exilis Ultra, VASER HI DEF, ThermiRF

Coolsculpting would be an option, but I recommend a combination approach for best results. I recommend  combining coolsculpting/vanquish for further fat removal, exilis/venus legacy for skin tightening, cellutone/z wave to make the skin smooth and improve the skin's appearance. However, for the best results with contouring and fat removal, I recommend VASER HI DEF, with ThermiRF and ultrasound. See an expert for a formal consultation. Best, Dr. Emer