Can you continue to lift weights/workout after a brazilian butt lift?

Brazilian butt lifts vs. implants - I love working out/lifting weights but worry that it will ruin the lasting results. Been trying for 5 yrs w/weighted glute workouts to no avail. If I continue to workout post op, will the glute muscles eat away at the new supply of fat surrounding it? Will I have to give up weight lifting for lasting results? I want to avoid getting stuck in the cycle of future implant replacement as with breast implants. Advice for an active fit chick would help greatly! TY!

Working out after a BBL

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist. Great news!  Working out after a BBL will not alter your fat stores after it has been grafted.  In my practice, patients will typically begin working out around 4 weeks after surgery. 
Best of Luck!  Please reach out if you have any further questions or concerns. Matthew J. Nykiel, MD
Butt Augmentation Specialist

BBL and workouts

Once the fat has taken and as long as you don't lose weight, nothing should happen to your buttock fat with workouts.