What's the best cellulite treatment for my butt?

I'm a 30yr old petite female 5'5 120lbs. I'm healthy and I work out regularly but I inherited my moms butt cellulite. Working out isn't helping. What can I do?

Cellulite removal

Your cellulite problem is a common one. Fortunately, finally there are effective ways to minimize this problem. Perhaps the least invasive one is  Cellfina™. Cellfina is the only FDA-cleared minimally invasive, one-time procedure clinically proven to improve the appearance of cellulite for at least two years—the longest FDA-cleared duration for a cellulite treatment. A straightforward solution to cellulite, Cellfina™, combines a proven approach with innovative, proprietary technology, to produce precise, long-lasting results and has a high satisfaction rating on RealSelf. Together with Velashape 3, a non invasive procedure to help "shrink wrap the skin" and further minimize cellulite as a combination treatment is perhaps your best chance for taking care of this tough problem. Cellulaze is also a possible treatment but much more invasive

Best Options?

For treating #cellulite, my office typically recommends one of three treatment plans: #Cellfina, #VelaShape III, #ThremiSmooth.

#Cellfina is the newest technology and probably most effective. It is a minimally invasive one-time procedure under local anesthetic that removes the fibrous bands under the skin that cause fat to bulge through creating the appearance of cellulite.

#VelaShape and #ThermiSmooth are #non-invasive #bodyshaping products that can help reduce the appearance of your cellulite over the course of multiple sessions.

Book an in-person consultation with a #BoardCertified #PlasticSurgeon to determine which treatment plan is right for you.

Best of luck.

Best cellulite treatment?

Cellfina appears to be the best device on the market currently for treating cellulite. Well over 90% of patients remain satisfied with their results three years after undergoing treatment.

Cellfina / Cellulite Reduction/ Liposuction/ Skin Tightening / BBL/ High Definition Procedures

Cellfina is an FDA approved minimally invasive procedure that reduces the appearance of cellulite for at least two years on the buttocks and back of the thighs of women.
It works by releasing the internal bands that cause the cellulite dimpling and so we have not seen any fat atrophy. You should not see much of a difference with weight gain or loss but this also has not been studied.
Other areas of the body with dimpling, it is important to make sure it is truly cellulite before treatment.

It is common to have swelling bruising and firmness after the procedure. This can last for a few weeks.
It is different than Cellulaze which is a laser.
If you have had previous poor results with cellulaze, you can still do Cellfina.
Cellfina has shown 100% noticeable improvement and 96% satisfaction in all patients at 2 years.
Cellfina is designed to be a one time procedure.
It can be used on women with all skin types but caution should be taken if theres a history of keloiding.
It can also be combined with other treatments such as Thermi or Ulthera if skin tightening is needed.

We have done Sculpsure and Coolsculpting if fat reduction is wanted, but its best to wait 3 months to see the results before proceeding.

It can also be done at the same time as other procedures such as liposuction and BBL or as a stand alone procedure in the office.

Since Cellfina outcomes can be based on technique and experience, please see a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes body contouring to see if Cellfina or other treatments are available to meet your goals.

Take care,

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

Cellfina or thermi rf

Both Cellfina and thermi rf are approaches to cellulite with good results. The first is a laser system and the the second works by radiofrequency.Consukt an experienced physician to discuss the procedure

Morris Westfried, MD
Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

Cellulite

Cellfina is well suited to improve buttock and back of thigh cellulite. It is done under local anethesia in the office. The patient can resume most activities of daily living but no exercise for a few weeks after. Exercise will not improve cellulite. Exercise causes muscle changes but not change in skin quality. 

Ben J. Tittle, MD

Cellulite

For treatment of the buttock and thighs the results created by Cellfina are great.  There are patient satisfaction rates over 96 percent after two years.  This is a safe, one-time, treatment that is performed in the office under local anesthesia.

Cellulite Options

Love CellFina

Best and most direct option to deal with the septal bands responsible for cellulite.

You will be hearing and seeing much more about this technology which is launching now.

Best!

Dr B

Bradley Bengtson, MD, FACS
Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

There are several ways to address cellulite depending upon depth of cellulite, location, elasticity of overall skin envelope, and subcutaneous fat layer.

Beverly Hills, CA

Brazilian Cellulite Treatment

I am the leading expert on cellulite therapy and developed a procedure known as the Brazilian Cellulite Treatment to help improve cellulite. To date, results are long-lasting and effective. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS