Capsular contracture and fibrodenoma after Augmentation and Mastopexy done in March 2016. What are my next steps? (Photo)

In June I started experiencing pain in my right breast and found a large lump where the anchor and lollipop scar meet. I met with a PS, she was not concerned. In August the pain became unbearable and my right breast grew larger. I was diagnosed with capsular contracture. I found another PS for a second opinion and he believes the fibrodenoma is what's causing the pain and refused to perform a capsulectomy until I have a biopsy and the lesions removed by a general surgeon. I do not want two surgeries.

Capsular Contracture and Mass in Breast Tissue

That 'fibroadenoma' is likely fat necrosis from the breast lift, and there is no need to get a general surgeon to biopsy it.  Please visit a few ABPS certified/ASAPS member surgeons that specialize in all types of cosmetic breast surgery, including revisions. You'll need a total en bloc capsulectomy through an inframammary incision and replacement of the implant. It is important that you not contaminate the would trying to biopsy this benign mass at the same time; it will increase your risk of recurrent capsular contracture.

Fibroadenoma and cc

Well, I'm not sure if one has to do with the other, but it looks like you have a capsular contracture. The contracture can cause pain. If you have a lump, perhaps the plastic surgeon can work with your breast surgeon to excise the fibroadenoma and revise your breasts.